Monday, 31 March 2014

African Flower (Hexagon) Afghan:

Here are a couple of photographs of an afghan that my good friend Pauline has recently completed. She is an acomplished crocheter but this was her first attempt at an African Flower Afghan. I absolutely love it. There is just a riot of colour going on......my kind of thing.


We met each other via a facebook page that we both joined and she has since been my advisor whenever I am stuck on a project. As I live in Ireland and she is in Wales we have never met in person......Hopefully one day we will. What better person to have as a mentor than somebody who can complete this quality of work. Thanks for all your help Pauline. xxx

CLICK HERE for a link to her Pinterest Board


Here is a link to the african flower tutorial by Girlybunches

For those who like a chart diagram to follow:
To go to image source CLICK HERE

Here is a link to the Craft Passion Website mentioned in the tutorial.

Here are a few images found on Google using The African Flower Motif.
  I do not own any of the following images nor have I made any of the items displayed in them. 
Links are posted beneath each image.

To go to image source CLICK HERE

 To go to image source CLICK HERE

 To go to image source CLICK HERE

 To go to image source CLICK HERE

 To go to image source CLICK HERE

To go to image source CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment